Thursday, September 23, 2010

okokokokokokokokokokokok


i'm sorry. that hiatus was what i needed...
well, in the past few months not too much has happened.
with exception to finishing the Book of Mormon for the first time, starting el Libro de Mormon, i made a nook in my room, i was late to school for the first time, i devloped film, i decided that i need to get my music exploring pants on and search the web, i gave gallons of clothes away, i picked up trash that was in the grass in front of my seminary building, i did the turkey/ dolphin/ wookie sound at school, and lastly i possibly broke a camera.

alright, i better go to school. thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are having some amazing experiences now--didn't you get a drivers license too? And spend a week in Newport Beach? and go to Disneyland? Still your other adventures are pretty fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mir, I'm really glad to hear about all the cool things you are doing. You forgot to say you got your license. I didn't mean to be offensive when I called you a hoarder of clothes, I really like your nook and wish I had one. And I love your blog, so keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete