Monday, August 22, 2011

dear blog


i dont miss you. but just because we havent talked in a while i thought i'd talk about whats happening now: i'm a senior in highschool, which is cool, but will be cooler when i actually go to school...but for now its just ight. recently i rearranged my room, and i actually like my big bed for once, even if it does take up half my room, its still a pretty bed. i need to be doing my homework right now, because i start school in a week and i wanted to be done with the homework before i get into a bad habit with my homework again (last year. holy shnikes). well i think i still want to be a fashion photographer. and thats it. i would like to be some kind of doctor, but i'd probably not like it after a while and just fall back to photography anyways. ok bye.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see pictures of your new room rearrangement. Good luck with the HW, you can do it, I know you can, and it will be worth it you responsible girl. Enjoy your last week of freedom!

    ReplyDelete